Hacerse la boca agua
- You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
- We all make mistakes
- To drown ones sorrows
- Many hands make light work
- If you keep your mouth shut, you won't put your foot in it
- To be born with a silver spoon in your mouth
- Did you make any new friends?
- Describe an invention that will make you rich some day in…
- How to conjugate the verb HACER, To DO, to MAKE.
- How to conjugate the Spanish verb HACER - to do, to make.
- Make an appropriate social introduction in Spanish.
- Don't look a gift horse in the mouth
- The bad ones never die