¿Qué haces ahora?
¿Qué estás haciendo ahora?
- Don’t bite the hand that feeds you
- How to ask HOW ARE YOU DOING? in Spanish.
- See you in the morning
- Have you been here before?
- You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear
- It was good meeting you
- Are you having a good time?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Describe the environment you wish you would have been raised…
- It’s good/nice to see you
- If you buy cheaply, you pay dearly
- Where did you study?
- Can you give us a discount?
- What would you like to drink?
- Did you catch the news today?
- How are you doing?
- What are you worried about?
- If you could go back in time, would you do certain things…
- How to say I will call you later + right back in Spanish.
- How about you?